The CO2-Ampel shows a color according to the application and the CO2 concentration.
On powerup the sensor needs approx. 30s until a valid value is displayed (standard measuring interval: 3s).
The light sensor is checked every hour and when it is dark, the brightness is reduced and the measuring interval is increased to 30s.
for covid prevention (preinstalled firmware)
- up to 799 ppm -> green
- 800 to 999 ppm -> yellow
- 1000 to 1199 ppm -> red
- 1200 to 1399 ppm -> red flashing
- 1400 ppm and higher -> red flashing + buzzer
- up to 999 ppm -> green
- 1000 to 1199 ppm -> yellow
- 1200 to 1399 ppm -> red
- 1400 to 1599 ppm -> red flashing
- 1600 ppm and higher -> red flashing + buzzer
The controller comes with a Arduino compatible bootloader and so you can flash or modify the firmware via the Arduino IDE.
On Board you will find:
|Shipping weight:||0,05 Kg|
|Dimensions ( length × width × height ):||8,00 × 8,00 × 2,50 cm|