The CO2-Ampel shows a color according to the application and the CO2 concentration.
On powerup the sensor needs approx. 30s until a valid value is displayed (standard measuring interval: 3s).
The light sensor is checked every hour and when it is dark, the brightness is reduced and the measuring interval is increased to 30s.
for covid prevention (preinstalled firmware)
- up to 599 ppm -> light blue
- 600 to 799 ppm -> green
- 800 to 999 ppm -> yellow
- 1000 to 1199 ppm -> red
- 1200 to 1399 ppm -> red flashing
- 1400 ppm and higher -> red flashing + buzzer
The controller comes with a Arduino compatible bootloader and so you can flash or modify the firmware via the Arduino IDE.
On Board you will find:
- Sensirion SCD30 - CO2 sensor
- Microchip SAMD21G18 - Cortex-M0 microcontroller
- 4 pcs World Semi WS2812B - RGB LEDs
- Qwiic compatible I2C connector
- Piezo buzzer
- USB-C connector for power supply and firmware updates
|Shipping weight:||0,05 Kg|
|Dimensions ( length × width × height ):||5,00 × 5,00 × 2,00 cm|