DuinoMite is a Maximite Compatible Basic computer, originally designed by Geoff Graham, with additional features and Arduino like layout. DuinoMite allow you to program in BASIC language and have VGA and Keyboard interface, so you can develop and write your code in Basic without the need of any computer. You can store your code on the SD-CARD and to execute it on power up through autoexec.bas main code.
Note: The BASIC language support for this board is limited. We recommend that you use C to be able to explore all of the features of the board.
- PIC32MX795L microcontroller
- 100 Mbit Ethernet
- PMP fast GPIO up to 80Mhz input/output
- 2MB on board FLASH DRIVE
- 64KB EEPROM memory
- Micro SD card
- USB OTG which allow it to act both as Host and Device, so it can accept Android ADK, Printers, Cameras, Keyboards, Mouses, etc USB devices.
- VGA connector
- Composite Video connector
- CAN driver and connector - note: CAN driver works on 5V and will not working when board is powered by Li-ion battery
- RS232 driver and connector
- Two UEXT connectors allowing Olimex modules to be connected one inside the box, and one outside the box
- PS-2 keyboard connector
- Audio output connector
- Arduino like format, i.e. can work with Arduino shields
|Shipping weight:||0,14 Kg|
|Dimensions ( length × width × height ):||15,50 × 15,00 × 3,00 cm|