Dev-Kit for our FATSC Controller with USB Host and microSD slots.
FATSC (FAT Storage Controller) is a SD/USB coprocessor to connect USB memory sticks or SD card to a microcontroller.
- 2 USB-Host MSD/MSC ports (full-speed)
- SD-Card interface (4-bit)
- FAT/FAT32 with long name support (LFN)
- Real-Time-Clock (RTC) with backup battery
- UART, SPI and I2C interface
- Based on a ST STM32F205 ARM microcontroller
- ALFAT compatible pinout and commands
More information: learn.watterott.com/breakouts/fatsc/
( length × width × height ):
20,00 × 20,00 × 3,00 cm