- N61-08 Desoldering nozzle Ø1.0 mm
- B 1087 cleaning needle d. Nozzle Ø 1.0 mm
- B 1085 cleaning needle f. heating element
- B 5104 prefilter
- B 5106 nozzle tool
- A 5044 ceramic paper filter
- C 5003 Desoldering iron stand, simple
- C 5042 transport case
The heating capacity in the inner area of ??the suction tube heating element has been improved to ensure that the solder sucked in remains liquid until it is introduced into the filter.
2. Simple desoldering nozzle change
A special trigger tool enables a safe, simple and smooth nozzle exchange.
3. Easy replacement of the heating element
To replace the heating element, simply loosen three screws on the heating element.
4. Bigger filter and more transparency
The filter has been enlarged to protect the pump from flux residues. The transparent filter housing cover makes it easy to assess the saturation of the filter.
ACF (Anti Clogging Function / Anti-Constipation Function)
The suction pump continues to run for a certain time after releasing the trigger (1 to 5 seconds). This function ensures that the extracted solder is carried safely into the filter tube. High temperature in the inner area of ??the suction pipe prevents clogging due to cooling solder.
|Shipping weight:||1,70 Kg|
|Dimensions ( length × width × height ):||32,00 × 29,00 × 8,00 cm|