This product is a carrier board or breakout board for Toshiba’s TB67S2x9FTG family of stepper motor drivers; we therefore recommend careful reading of the corresponding driver’s datasheet before using this product. This stepper motor driver lets you control one bipolar stepper motor and is available in two different versions: the TB67S249FTG can deliver about 1.6 A per phase continuously (4.5 A peak), and the TB67S279FTG can deliver about 1.1 A per phase continuously (2 A peak). (See the Power Dissipation Considerations section below for more information.)
Here are some of the board’s key features:
- Simple step and direction control interface
- Seven different step modes: full-step, non-circular half-step, circular half-step, 1/4-step, 1/8-step, 1/16-step, and 1/32-step
- Adjustable current control lets you set the maximum current output with a potentiometer, which lets you use voltages above your stepper motor’s rated voltage to achieve higher step rates
- Advanced Dynamic Mixed Decay (ADMD) dynamically switches between slow and fast decay modes by monitoring the state of current decay (not according to fixed timing)
- Configurable Active Gain Control (AGC) can be enabled to automatically reduce drive current by up to 40% to minimize power consumption and heat generation when maximum torque is not needed.
- Motor supply voltage: 10 V to 47 V
- Maximum continuous current per phase without additional cooling:
- Built-in regulator (no external logic voltage supply needed)
- Can interface directly with 3.3 V and 5 V systems
- Under-voltage lockout and protection against over-current/short-circuit and over-temperature
- Open-load detection
- Active-low error outputs indicate over-current, over-temperature, or open-load condition
- Compact size (0.6? × 0.8?)
- 4-layer, 2 oz copper PCB for improved heat dissipation
- Exposed solderable ground pad below the driver IC on the bottom of the PCB
This product ships with all surface-mount components—including the TB67S2x9FTG driver IC—installed as shown in the product picture.
The TB67S2x9FTG stepper motor driver compact carrier ships with one 1×16-pin breakaway 0.1? male headers. The headers can be soldered in for use with solderless breadboards or 0.1? female connectors. You can also solder your motor leads and other connections directly to the board.
|Shipping weight:||0,00 Kg|
|Dimensions ( length × width × height ):||2,00 × 4,00 × 0,50 cm|