Extend your Raspberry Pi 1 Model A+/B+, Raspberry Pi 2 or Raspberry Pi 3 with a 2.8" full color display (320x240) with touch panel.
For the display is a Linux framebuffer driver available, so you can use it out of the box.
The Raspberry and LCD can also be mounted in the popular TEK-Berry B+ enclosure, after you have drilled a cut-out for the display.
A Display for the Raspberry Pi 1 Model A and B can be found here or Displays with higher resolutions here.
- TFT-Display: 2.83", 240x320 (Transmissiv)
- Viewing area: 43.2 x 57.6mm
- Touch Controller: TI ADS7846/TSC2046
- Backlight dimmable (PWM)
- Interface: SPI (Touch Controller + Display)
- 3 tactile switches
- GPIOs available via 40 pin FFC/ZIF-Connector
- Power: 5V
- Raspberry Pi HAT Pinout (40 Pins)
- Made in Germany
You can find all information, sources and drivers:
|Shipping weight:||0,08 Kg|
|Dimensions ( length × width × height ):||15,00 × 9,00 × 2,50 cm|