The Raspberry Pi 2 Model B is a small ARM-based computer that plugs into your keyboard and TV or monitor. It can be used for many things that your desktop PC does, e.g. spreadsheets, word-processing and games.
The package only includes the Raspberry Pi board without memory card, power cord, keyboard, housing or cable.
Raspberry Pi Specs
- SoC Broadcom BCM2836 (CPU, GPU, DSP, SDRAM)
- CPU: ARM Cortex-A7 Quad-Core (ARMv7)
- GPU: Broadcom VideoCore IV, OpenGL ES 2.0, 1080p30 h.264/MPEG-4 AVC
- Memory (RAM): 1GB
- Video: Composite RCA, HDMI
- Audio: 3.5 mm jack, HDMI
- 10/100 Ethernet RJ45 onboard network