All components are mounted on the board except for the connectors, but they are included.
To program the board you need an USB TTL adapter or a FTDI Breakout, because the board itself has no USB port.
Advantages over the Arduino mini pro:
- all pins with 2.54 mm pitch
- all pins of the AVR are available (also ADC6, ADC7)
- LC-filter on AVCC of the AVR
- pin headers are included (but not soldered)
- ATmega328 @ 16MHz (external resonator)
- compatible with Arduino pro mini
- 5V voltage regulator with max. 150mA output
- Size: 18x33mm
- DC input 5V - 12V
- Made in Germany
More information and downloads:
|Shipping weight:||0,01 Kg|
|Dimensions ( length × width × height ):||3,30 × 1,80 × 0,20 cm|